I have won the Sunshine Blogger Award – yay!
Thanks to Jess, who nominated me at: https://daringtojess.wordpress.com/2017/06/12/the-sunshine-blogger-award-ii/.
Here are my answers to the questions Jess gave me:
- What is the number one thing on your bucket list?
Become a world famous author.
- How do you relax?
Eat chocolate and meditate.
- What is bringing you the most stress right now?
Answering questions like these. 🙂
- Would you rather be the best of the worst or the worst of the best?
Oh, neither. I refuse to fall into such boxes. 😉
- How would you want to change the world?
By writing interesting and informative stuff.
- What would you do if you couldn’t fail? (I like this question, thanks The Walk of Thoughts!)
- Do you fear judgement?
Yes, sometimes. But only when I’m being bad. Generally.
- How do you deal with judgement?
Do good things. 🙂
- What moment would you be happy reliving forever?
None of them; that would be way too boring.
- Name 5 of your strengths that you’re proud of.
Creativity, legs, writing, dream catching, ability to learn and willpower.
- What’s your favourite song from your favourite band?
The one that springs to mind is Yellow by Coldplay, but there are lots and lots.
I’m not going to nominate anyone because I guess I have the perception that we’re all too stressed out trying to deal with what we already have on our plates, but thanks for nominating me, Jess – hope this is what you wanted.