This Is my mumbleth award on this blog, which was only inaugurated on the 1st of April this year – so you could say that I’m still a new blogger. What a great way to keep me motivated and inspired!
It’s been amazing getting to know different inspiring bloggers and their wonderful blogs. I am totally blessed to be a part of this community.
I would love to thank Grace Bey for nominating me on this post. She is an awesome blogger, an amazing writer and inspiration to me. Since I’ve known her she has supported me on this blog and in such an inspiring and energetic way. Do check her out and if you haven’t followed her – do it now!!
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 -20 bloggers
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comment” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link(s) to your best post(s)
Three things about me:
- I’m shyly ambitious,
- Awesomely talented and
- Quite, quite charming (and if only I could crack this humility thing, I’d be perfect).
- What inspires you to write?
My own dreams and desires seek expression in the world
- If you were given an opportunity to make a change in the world, what change would that be and why?
I would have us all see that it all makes sense – because it does.
- What are your views on the afterlife?
This is the afterlife that came after the last afterlife and comes before the next one.
- What is the craziest thing you have done?
Fallen in love with myself.
- What would you do if someone picked their nose in front of you? (haha)
I would twine my arm with theirs and pick my own nose. (hahaha)
I’m only going to name ten here, but if you are reading this, and feel inspired – consider yourself nominated. Just let me know in the comments and I’ll add a link to your blog below.
- Where did you come from?
- How did you get here?
- What are you going to do now that you’ve arrived?
- Where will you go next?
- What will you do there?
My Best Post:
Here are some of my best posts for you to check out:
You are all amazing people and talented writers.
Keep on being the best you that you can be.
Keep on writing your heart out.
Keep inspiring the world.
I love you all. ❤