Here’s how I’m cutting down on my fluster factor:
- Taking my heavy denims and socks before sitting on the bed to type this
- Telling myself that if I don’t think about it then it can’t get to me at all
- Switching off that gosh darned awful Chillout Classics album – blech!
- Ignoring the sticky feeling that’s coating my body from head to toe
- Trying to ease that frown from my forehead where it’s been sat
- Looking around the room and finding nothing to worry about
- Telling the tension on my shoulders and back to shut up
- Checking that everything has been done – and it has
- Stopping typing to do some cool meditation now.