Guess where I went for my birthday!
Yeah, no – you’ll probably not get it from this minuscule snap. I’ll give you some clues. As soon as you get it, put your hand up.
- There is a great deal of water in this region
- There are high places and low places here
- From the high places, you can look down
- From the low regions you can see the water
- Beatrix Potter lived here for many years
- Every second shop sells walking equipment
- The rest of the shops are places to buy food.
I reckon that should give you a good idea of where I was, but in case you didn’t get it – as a way of commiserating with you – here’s a lovely photograph of the sky with some trees stroking its bottom: