Read these words very carefully. Pay attention to their meaning. I am going to tell you something that you’re going to find pretty useful. Also – you will transcend.
I was never meant for this world. There is another place. But I kinda took a wrong turn – accidents happen, right? I was going to deliver a message there but hey, here I am – so I’ll tell you instead, okay?
Okay, hold on. We need to get you in the proper frame of mind, so here’s a bunch of stuff for you to do first:
- Place your right palm flat on the skin of your chest – above your heart. Yes, push your clothing aside if you have to. All of it. The skin-to-skin contact is important. Closing your eyes now would be ideal but clearly not possible, so keep them open.
- Tap all your fingers, one by one, against your chest. Feel them drumming against your skin in a staccato rhythm. Now forget about your fingers.
- Press your palm against your skin. Feel your hand and chest grow warm and focus on that heat for a moment. Now forget about your hand.
- Take a deep breath. Feel your rib-cage rise as the air fills your lungs. Hold the pose. Then exhale. Now forget about your breath.
- Feel for your heart. Feel it beating against your palm. If you can’t feel it, try taking five or six really deep breaths. Feeling it? Now forget about your heart.
- Search for the afterglow of your fingers, hand, breath and heart inside your mind. Chase it down. Focus on it. Feel it. Now forget about your mind.
Alrighty – here’s the message:
You are …
Actually, forget it. Just been flicking this thing you have called The Internet and found that a buddy of mine – you prolly know him as Buddha, came and dropped the message already. As you were, peeps.