It crosses my mind that I’d like to write about all (some) of the dead people I know. I think it’d be an entertaining little diversion for an hour or two.
I’d like to cover things like:
- What their lives were like
- Things I miss about them
- Questions I’d ask them (regrets? why?)
- What the experiences of their ‘other sides’ are.
I think that’s about it. I’m not too curious really.
People who I’d like to write about:
- Nanan Bennett
- That kid with the big coat from Junior School who killed himself
- Various people who are still alive.
Like I said, I’m really not that curious.
Who’d you like to talk to?